Please note that while our basket weavers do their best to achieve black dyed straw, at times the dye does dry to a more dark navy appearance. If you have any questions about our products, please feel free to email us.
Baby Moses Baskets are hand woven in Bolga, northern Ghana, using natural materials provided by the earth so you can be sure there are no chemically laden materials used, particularly important to avoid for newborns. This Kwasi moses basket is part of our Adinkra Designs Collection and comes with black leather handles.
Baby Moses Baskets not only look great in the baby nursery but serve a practical purpose too. Baby Moses Baskets are ideal for a newborn baby as they are cosy and the lightweight portability of the basket makes it easy to keep baby close to you wherever you are in your house. If you need to travel while baby is young, the baby baskets are easy to transport with you to your accommodation unlike a bulky and heavy portable cot. The Moses Baskets continue to be useful long after baby outgrows them. They can be used for toy storage or a pet’s bed.
We have many accessories available to compliment our baby moses baskets, such as a mattress. Please also refer to our recent blog post on recommended products such as baby moses basket stands and bassinet sheets to match your baby moses basket.
Basket measurements may vary slightly due to the handmade nature of the product but on average will measure approx 80cm x 38cm x 28cm.
Please note that due to the handmade nature of these baskets, dimensions can vary and the above dimensions are an approximation only. If you require a basket with specific dimensions (i.e to fit your moses basket stand), please contact us and we can check our stock to find one to meet your needs.
Important Note: the moses baskets are not designed to be a carrying device and for safety reasons we do not recommend using the product in this capacity. The intended use of the moses basket is for the baby to sleep or lay still. Always read the safety instructions provided with our moses baskets for guidelines on usage. Do not use this product when baby begins to push up on their hands and knees or has reached maximum weight of 9kgs, whichever comes first. Discontinue use of the basket before your baby can sit up by itself.
- We aim to dispatch products within 2 business days.
- We offer a $10 flat rate for shipping around Australia.
- Delivery is made using local courier services. We cannot deliver to PO Box address.
- For delivery outside of Australia, please contact us for a quote.
- Delivery time varies by location but on average will take 1 – 3 business days to metro areas and up to 7 business days to rural or regional areas including WA, and NT.
- Due to the value of the basket, we require signature on delivery. If you would prefer to provide "authority to leave" the basket in a secure place then add "ATL" to your address details during checkout. Please note if you provide authority to leave then we are not liable for physical loss or damage to the goods in transit.
Please see our Shipping policy for further details.