Please refer to these safety guidelines when using your baby moses basket.
- Please supervise your baby at all times when using your baby moses basket.
- Do not use your baby moses basket when baby begins to push up on their hands and knees or has reached maximum of 9kgs, whichever comes first.
- Discontinue use of the moses basket before your baby can sit up by themselves.
- Use your baby moses basket with only one child at a time.
- Never place your baby moses basket near a window where cords from curtains can strangle a child.
- Do not carry baby in the basket. The baby basket should be placed on a stable surface before placing your child in the basket.
- We recommend using the mattress available on our website as this has been custom made to suit your moses basket and made to ensure the gaps between the mattress and the sides of the basket and ends of the basket do not exceed 40mm. This is to minimise the risk of a child's limb becoming caught in the gap.
- We recommend referring to the Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDs) website for more information on healthy sleep practices.