PRE ORDER OPEN NOW: Our Natural Baby Moses Baskets sell out very quickly, get your pre order in now to secure yours in our next shipment due in August. There is a limited number available. We will email you to keep you updated on your order progress and provide tracking information as soon as your basket is on it's way.
Baby Moses Baskets are hand woven in Bolga, northern Ghana, using natural materials provided by the earth so you can be sure there are no chemically laden materials used, particularly important to avoid for newborns. This Natural Moses Basket is part of the Adinkra Designs Collection and comes with black and cream coloured leather handles.
Baby Moses Baskets not only look great in the baby nursery but serve a practical purpose too. Baby Moses Baskets are ideal for a newborn baby as they are cosy and the lightweight portability of the basket makes it easy to keep baby close to you wherever you are in your house. If you need to travel while baby is young, the baby baskets are easy to transport with you to your accommodation unlike a bulky and heavy portable cot. The Moses Baskets continue to be useful long after baby outgrows them. They can be used for toy storage or a pet’s bed.
We have many accessories available to compliment our baby moses baskets, such as a mattress. Please also refer to our recent blog post on recommended products such as baby moses basket stands and bassinet sheets to match your baby moses basket.
Basket measurements may vary slightly due to the handmade nature of the product but on average will measure approx 75-80cm length x 38cm width x 28cm height.
If you are looking to match your basket with a moses basket stand and are unsure of the fit, please feel free to contact us with the measurements of your moses basket stand and we can check our stock for a basket to fit.
Important Note: the moses baskets are not designed to be a carrying device and for safety reasons we do not recommend using the product in this capacity. The intended use of the moses basket is for the baby to sleep or lay still. Always read the safety instructions provided with our moses baskets for guidelines on usage. Do not use this product when baby begins to push up on their hands and knees or has reached maximum weight of 9kgs, whichever comes first. Discontinue use of the basket before your baby can sit up by itself.
- We aim to dispatch products within 2 business days.
- We offer a $10 flat rate for shipping around Australia.
- Delivery is made using local courier services. We cannot deliver to PO Box address.
- For delivery outside of Australia, please contact us for a quote.
- Delivery time varies by location but on average will take 1 – 3 business days to metro areas and up to 7 business days to rural or regional areas including WA, and NT.
- Due to the value of the basket, we require signature on delivery. If you would prefer to provide "authority to leave" the basket in a secure place then add "ATL" to your address details during checkout. Please note if you provide authority to leave then we are not liable for physical loss or damage to the goods in transit.
Please see our Shipping policy for further details.